Streets of New York is hiring: Full & Part-Time Cook/Prep Cook position.
- The starting rate is negotiable depending on experience. The responsibilities of the Cook/Prep Cook are to ensure that all items are prepared to Streets of New York recipes and standards.
- All items need to be made so that guests receive their orders timely and accurately.
- Cooks/Prep Cooks also need to help Management in the cost and controls of food waste and usage.
- The job requires some heavy lifting such as a 50-lb bag of flour when making our dough recipe. Moving boxes of varying sizes and weights with meats, cheeses, vegetables, etc. will also be part of the job.
- Prior pizza experience preferred, but not required.
- Prior cooking experience preferred, but not required.
- Prior sub/pasta experience preferred, but not required.
- High School or equivalent diploma required.
- Must have ServSafe certificate