Streets of New York is looking to hire full-time Assistant Manager/Server Manager
- We are open from 10:30 am to 10:30 pm every day.
- We are looking for someone available to work weekends and evening shifts and cover the store when the General Manager is off.
- Other hours may vary depending upon needs and as business dictates.
- Your wage will vary depending on what function you will be performing at the time.
- You will be asked to prepare dining tables with attention to sanitation and the standards we require.
- Be sure to greet and present friendly personality to all incoming customers and guests.
- Help guest in placing orders and being knowledgeable on all menus item based on their tastes, preferences, diets or allergies.
- Deliver food and drinks to guests and give the best customer service with a positive attitude.
- Issue bills and accept payment upon completion of the meal.
- Help to ensure the guests have an experience that promotes repeat business and continued patronage.
- Work as a team member with other service staff making the dining and work experience pleasant for everyone.
- Keep attentive with the kitchen staff as to meal preparation and alert guest if any issues arise.
- Help the Management of the restaurant create a healthy work environment, a place where guest love to dine and employees like to work.
- You may be required to do light lifting to stock products or cleaning and maintenance of the dining room appearance.
- Assist General Manager with daily paperwork on their day off. May be required to order supplies from various vendors as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: negotiable depending on shifts and responsibilities
Location: Phoenix, AZ