Restaurant General Manager
Salary: Open; depending on experience
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Maintain the exceptional level of customer satisfaction in every aspect of the dining experience for your customers.
- Communicate changes of food preparations formulas, standards, etc. to staff.
- Enforce that all local and national health and food safety codes are maintained and company safety and security policies are followed.
- Maintain and organize business records including invoices, payroll files and supply ordering.
- Adhere to company standards and service levels to increase sales and minimize costs, including food, beverage, supply, utility and labor costs.
- Maintain professional restaurant image, including restaurant cleanliness, proper uniforms, and appearance standards.
- Ensure positive guest service in all areas. Respond to complaints, taking any and all appropriate actions to turn dissatisfied guests into return guests.
- Experience and skills: A minimum of 2 years in a restaurant environment, experience in supervising staff strongly preferred. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Physical: Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate Point of Sale system/cash register. Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday. *Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Must be ServSafe certified.
- Micros terminal experience preferred, but not required.
- Computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft word and excel preferred.
Location: Phoenix, AZ